Flossie's Creations

Crafty Creations from Flossie....

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

New Fabric purchases


Well after a trip to Spotlight yesterday and the mail delivery today I have a few things for future projects.


I got the camo motor bikes cotton drill at spotlight and the motor cars trucks etc is a fat quart from Atomic Boom Fabrics on Ebay I will make shorts out of the camo motorbikes and the other one will be used for some tshirt aplique and patches on other shorts I think or to fancy up a book bag I just loved it because it was so little boyish.

I also got these two girlie fabrics and I think I will give a shirred top a go with the floral one it can be for one of my neices or my friends little girl it will depend on how it all goes and what size the top turns out as to who gets it (well who it fits) then if the first one works I will do another one in the spots if not it will be a funky library bag or I will find a use for it one day. I just loved the bright spots and had to have it.

1 Comments:

At 1:12 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

These are all so lovely. I especially like the car print from atomic textiles. They have the most wonderful stuff!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home