Flossie's Creations

Crafty Creations from Flossie....

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My first attempt at a Christmas Shirt


This one is for my niece but I want to do a couple more one for DS and 2 others for some friends 1 year olds. Anyway I am pretty happy with it. This is a 00 size so for the others I think I will make the Christmas Tree bigger so that I can put some ric rac on it as tinsel (can't you just tell I am dying to put ric rac on to something it reminds me of my childhood and my dresses my Grandma and Mum made me)

I appliqued the tree onto the red fabric and then stitched the red square of fabric onto the tshirt that way I figure I can get the shirt back after Christmas take off the Christmas design and put something else on it and the tshirt will get more wear.

1 Comments:

At 10:40 pm, Blogger Cass said...

Looks great, very christmassy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home