Flossie's Creations

Crafty Creations from Flossie....

Monday, February 02, 2009

Bunting for a big (little) boys room

Well with our 2nd baby due to arrive in the next 2 weeks I have finally finished the bunting for in DS's new bedroom (he moved about 3 weeks ago). I also made the curtains but thought a bunting would make them more interesting rather than just being a plain colour.


So here the fabric is before it was all cut and then the finished product. I also recovered a lamp shade with the fabric with all the yellow trucks and diggers on. DS loves his new room and is happy to have given up his old room for the babieeee as he calls it
.

1 Comments:

At 10:31 pm, Blogger Aimée Turner said...

The Bunting looks fantastic, it has given me an idea for my sons room. Congratulations!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home