Flossie's Creations

Crafty Creations from Flossie....

Monday, November 02, 2009

More Kindy Craft Stall Stuff







Yes it has been awhile since I posted and I am afraid to say that not alot has been happening with the sewing machine however I did not post pictures of all the stuff I made back in July for the Kindy Craft and Cake Stall (I think I was a bit over it and had to get back to homely household matters that had been neglected) so here are the pics of the table food throws, wheat bags and Fairy and Wizard Wand Biscuits that I made. There was 50 of the Wand Biscuits and they all sold so they were really successful more than my poor craft stall however after lots of post Fete/Carnival Day sales everything got sold and the profit for the whole day was over $4,000 so that was a great outcome for the Kindy though I don't know that I would organise the craft stall again but time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home