Flossie's Creations

Crafty Creations from Flossie....

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

School Chair Bag


As we will have a big Year 1 boy he needs a chair bag for school it is part of the school booklist requirements. I wasn't too fussed on the ones that the school sold that are made out of shadecloth fabric in horrible colours so my Year 1 boy chose red as his base colour and he loves trains so some leftover Diesel Train fabric from his bunting was used for the pocket. I had some black cotton that I used for his name and this was my first attempt at blanket stitching on my new (well not so new anymore machine it will be 2 years old in May). Both Hamish and i are very pleased with how this chair bag turned out and it will be very easy for him to recognise his from the shadecloth ones.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home